Hunting / Farm Land, Country Homes & Estates for sale in Oceana County, MI

Oceana County is located in the state of Michigan’s southwest region. Oceana County has a land area of 512.07 square miles and a water area of 793.88 square miles. The county is ranked 51st in population for the state of Michigan. Oceana County is located on the shores of Lake Michigan, which provides a favorable environment on the west bank of the county for fruit orchards on undulating sandy hills intermingled with asparagus and other crops on fertile soils.

The northern interior area of the county is mostly wooded undulating hills of sand or sandy loam, with mixed oak dominating forest types. The southern part of the county is characterized by rolling hills of oak and maple on sandier soils, interspersed with pockets of agricultural and woodland cover supplied by various riparian corridors, notably the White River. Approximately 75 percent of the county is private land, with much of the remaining 25 percent of public land located in the north part of the county.

The Manistee National Forest covers the majority of the public land, with the Pentwater State Game Area covering most of the huntable state territory. In the northern part of the county, deer populations are often lower. However, because deer like to live near farmlands, so the deer population may be good overall in those areas. Whitetail deer, grouse, bear, ducks, turkey, and geese are among the game species available for hunting along the farm land, vacant land, waterfront, and hunting land for sale by Michigan Whitetail Properties in Oceana County, Michigan.

Read More

Home / Recreational Property For Sale 80 Acres Oceana County

ONLINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION Jan. 31, 2023 featuring a beautiful home with over 5,300 SF of finished living space. LISTED PRICE IS OPENING BID! Custom kitchen with granite counters, zoned . . .
$250,000
LastBidRealEstate.com
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00

Hunting / Farm / Recreational Property For Sale 39 Acres Oceana County

Great Recreational piece of property. This 39 acres has highs and Lows with creek bottom and some swampy areas. Ideal for wildlife habitat and plenty of areas for food plots . . .
$89,900
Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt-Hart
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00

Recreational / Undeveloped Land For Sale 42 Acres Oceana County

42 Acres! This property includes two parcels. The 37 acre parcel is wooded and the 5 acre parcel is open space with a few mature trees. Build your dream home . . .
$155,000
Five Star Real Estate
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00

Farm / Waterfront / Homesite For Sale 36.36 Acres Oceana County

Prime land ready for development! Beautiful views of Crystal Lake! Outstanding opportunity for a housing development, private homestead, horse ranch or working farm. Many possibilities located in central Oceana County. . . .
$325,000
42 North Realty Group
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00
Need Help Finding The Right Property?

Let MWP's team of expert land sales professionals help find the property that meets all of your needs. Let us know exactly what you're looking for, and we'll bring the properties to you.

Get Started
Adjust Value
Adjust Value
Adjust Value
Adjust Value
With Home?

Hunting / Home / Waterfront Property For Sale 84.73 Acres Oceana County

Wow such a rare opportunity! 7 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home, wet bar, 40x60 pole barn all situated on private McLean Lake and frontage on McLaren Lake with just about . . .
$899,900
Greenridge Realty Muskegon
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00

Hunting / Homesite For Sale 80 Acres Oceana County

Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this prime hunting land! Well & Septic are already there if you would like to build.
$280,000
Greenridge Realty Muskegon
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00

Hunting / Home / Waterfront Property For Sale 123.6 Acres Oceana County

Don't miss out on the chance to own this prime hunting & fishing land. Some of this piece has frontage on McLaren Lake. 3 bed, 2 bath manufactured home with . . .
$750,000
Greenridge Realty Muskegon
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00

Hunting / Recreational Property For Sale 33.65 Acres Oceana County

33 wooded acres on the corner of S. 140th ave & E. Loop Road. Previously used as a tree farm, this property is located in a beautiful country setting. It . . .
$120,000
Five Star Real Estate Whitehall
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00

Farm Land For Sale 34.52 Acres Oceana County

34.52 acre farm land parcel in Weare Township. Zoned Agricultural/Rural Residential which may allow for farms, single family dwellings, residential family care facilities, public parks, bed & breakfast establishments, schools, . . .
$230,000
Greenridge Realty S Rath
Last Updated: 01/24/23 19:00