Hunting / Farm Land, Country Homes & Estates for sale in Newaygo County, MI

Newaygo County is in southern Michigan. Newaygo County has a land area of 813.20 square miles and a water area of 48.48 square miles. The county is ranked 36th in population for the state of Michigan. Newaygo County’s northern section of the county is dominated by mesic forests of mixed pine and oak on mainly infertile soils, but with some beech maple forests on better soils. In the northern part of the county, there are a few pockets of cropland on better soils.

Around 71% of the county is private land, with the remaining 29% being public land. Both the Manistee National Forest (in the north and center area of the county) and the Bridgeton Township State Game Area (in the south) are all on public land. In the northern part of the county, deer populations are often lower. Deer like to live near the best forage so they tend to concentrate around living near the farmlands, so, the deer population may be at a good overall density.

Deer hunting is a fundamental component of the social fabric of Newaygo County With several organized deer co-ops existing and active with the Wildlife Division. The Muskegon River runs through the southern part of the county, which is characterized by a combination of loamy agricultural farms, rolling hills of oak and maple on sandier soils, and other hardwoods intermingled with riparian corridors. Whitetail deer, grouse, bear, ducks, turkey, and geese are among the game species available for hunting along the farm land, vacant land, waterfront, and hunting land for sale by Michigan Whitetail Properties in Newaygo County, Michigan.

Read More

SOLD Recreational / Hunting Land 120 acre Newaygo County

Hunting land for sale in Newaygo County Michigan, Hunting Land for sale in Michigan, Land for sale in Newaygo County Michigan, Land for sale in Michigan, Recreational Land for sale . . .
$359,900
Doug Edwards
Land Sales Specialist

Hunting / Recreational / Timberland / Country Home For Sale 120 acre Newaygo County

Hunting cabin & land for sale in Newaygo County, Michigan. Hunting property for sale in White Cloud, Michigan. After the split, 120-acres overall is available to hunt and includes gated . . .
$349,900
Doug Edwards
Land Sales Specialist

SOLD Hunting / Recreational / Waterfront Property 34 acre Newaygo County

**This Property Has Been SOLD!!** Land for Sale in Michigan, Hunting Land for Sale in Michigan, Hunting Land for Sale in Newaygo County, Land for Sale in Newaygo County, Recreational . . .
$125,000
Brandon Podolak
Land Sales Specialist

Hunting / Farm / Waterfront / Recreational / Homesite For Sale 58 Acres Newaygo County

If you're looking for a hunting tract with proven success, this is one you need to take a look at! The tract is a sportsman's dream holding a high population . . .
$290,000
Whitetail Properties Real Estate, LLC
Last Updated: 04/15/24 12:00
Need Help Finding The Right Property?

Let MWP's team of expert land sales professionals help find the property that meets all of your needs. Let us know exactly what you're looking for, and we'll bring the properties to you.

Get Started
Adjust Value
Adjust Value
Adjust Value
Adjust Value
With Home?

Hunting / Farm / Waterfront / Recreational / Homesite For Sale 45 Acres Newaygo County

Atten; Turkey Hunters n Fisherman 45 Acres quality Hunting and Recreational Land near White Cloud . Good mix of mature Oaks, White Pine, Poplar, field grass and food plot area . . .
$239,900
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Michigan Real Estate (Main)
Last Updated: 04/15/24 12:00

Home / Recreational Property For Sale 40 Acres Newaygo County

Attention outdoor enthusiasts! Enjoy unparalleled privacy and access to nature. This stunning 3 bed, 2 bath home is nestled on 40 acres of lush, heavily wooded land plus located adjacent . . .
$430,000
Keller Williams GR North
Last Updated: 04/15/24 12:00

Recreational / Undeveloped Land For Sale 41.1 Acres Newaygo County

Amazing opportunity to own land in Lilley Township! This property is 41.1 sprawling acres and has an old barn in the back. Much of this property is level and open . . .
$130,000
616 Realty LLC
Last Updated: 04/15/24 12:00

Hunting / Recreational / Homesite For Sale 34 Acres Newaygo County

Amazing opportunity to own land in Lilley Township! This property is 34 sprawling acres and has an old barn in the back. Most of this property is level and open- . . .
$119,900
616 Realty LLC
Last Updated: 04/15/24 12:00

Hunting / Home / Waterfront Property For Sale 35 Acres Newaygo County

Nature lover's delight! This property boasts a 3 bedroom 2 bath home that was completely redone down to the studs in 2020 and features a huge master suite with walk . . .
$589,900
Century 21 Forward (BR)
Last Updated: 04/15/24 12:00