Hunting / Farm Land, Country Homes & Estates for sale in Antrim County, MI

Antrim County lies in the northwestern region near the center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. Antrim County has a land area of 475.70 square miles and a water area of 126.07 square miles. The county is ranked 61st in population for the state of Michigan. Approximately 81 percent of the county’s accessible deer range is on privately owned land. The remaining 19% is publicly owned. Most of the land is privately owned farm land that has mixed foresty in the central and western portions of the county.

Orchards and vineyards are located closer to the Lake Michigan shoreline. The majority of the farm land is used for a variety of crops and also pasture where the soils and landscape permit. Non-agricultural private land has a mix of upland forests and swamp. Deer populations tend to be much higher on private lands rather than the public lands. Whitetail deer, grouse, bear, ducks, turkey, and geese are among the game species available for hunting along the farm land, vacant land, waterfront, and hunting land for sale in Antrim County, Michigan.

Read More

Browse All Properties in Northwest Michigan

There are currently no more listings available in Antrim County, MI. Check back again soon for more listings, or browse additional listings from Michigan's Northwest region.

Farm / Home / Recreational / Horse Property For Sale 90 Acres Kalkaska County

This beautiful Log Home farm with 90 acres is a dream come true. (see that 3-D Tour and video!) This Northern Michigan farm is set on a hill overlooking green . . .
$849,900
Five Star Real Estate (Grandv)
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting / Home For Sale 39 Acres Manistee County

PRICE REDUCED $25,000! This 39 acre property is a perfect getaway for the avid hunter. It is surrounded by federal land, so only one other neighbor down the road hunts . . .
$220,000
Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Home For Sale 39.05 Acres Manistee County

Woodworking delight! This custom home has the beauty and pride in every board. Sellers had used the wood from the property for the finishes and trims. This 3 bedroom, 2 . . .
$619,000
Coldwell Banker Professionals ALM Manistee
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Farm / Home / Waterfront Property For Sale 156 Acres Manistee County

156 acres almost completely surrounded by US Wooded land with 35 acres planted in corn is a hunters dream! Salmon & Steelhead fishing on the Manistee River is just down . . .
$550,000
CENTURY 21 Northland
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting / Waterfront / Recreational / Homesite For Sale 60 Acres Manistee County

A whole sixty acres with frontage on Peacock road and backs up to Manistee National Forest land and less than five minutes to the Dublin Store. Current owners have seen . . .
$199,900
Five Star Real Estate - Onekama
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting / Home For Sale 73.34 Acres Manistee County

Secluded 4 bedroom 1.5 bath farmhouse on almost 74 acres of wooded land. This would be perfect for homesteading! House features main floor living with extra bedrooms plus a half . . .
$299,000
Dwelling Realty - KW Northern Michigan
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Home For Sale 40 Acres Wexford County

Hunters and outdoor enthusiasts! Here is your perfect getaway or setting for your new home. 40 acres of rolling hills and woods complete with deer plots and blinds ready to . . .
$184,900
Crossroads Realty of Michigan
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting Land For Sale 222.95 Acres Kalkaska County

222 Acres of undeveloped land. US131 Funnels traffic from the South to Kalkaska, Traverse City and more. Perfect location for development prospects or keep the land as is and utilize . . .
$449,900
EXP Realty LLC
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting / Farm / Recreational / Homesite For Sale 40 Acres Manistee County

Young Operational Orchard on 40 Acres! The successful Shively Farms has been in business the last 3 years with crops only 3 years young! The main crop is strawberries with . . .
$298,000
LIGHTHOUSE REALTY-Manistee
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting Land For Sale 39 Acres Manistee County

$225,000
Bellabay Realty LLC
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting / Waterfront / Recreational Property For Sale 105 Acres Benzie County

A very private 105+/- acre parcel that a peaceful stretch of the Betsie River winds through creating about 5,900+/- feet of private river frontage. Off-grid living at its best. Generator . . .
$620,000
Real Estate One Beulah
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00

Hunting / Farm / Waterfront Property For Sale 115 Acres Manistee County

Welcome to a hidden paradise. 115 plusacres of everything you could desire to homestead and live off the land or enjoy some of the best hunting property in the area. . . .
$595,000
Coldwell Banker Professionals ALM Manistee
Last Updated: 01/25/23 11:00